Trident Membrane Protein Extraction Kit
|Background||Trident Membrane protein extraction kit is for rapid extraction of native total membrane proteins from cultured mammalian cells or tissues. |
- Simple and user friendly
- Wide range of starting cells (1 - 50 millions / sample)
- Detergent and EDTA free
- No need for Dounce homogenizer or tissue blender
- The procedure can be completed in less than 45 min.
- High yield
|Application Note||1. Read the entire protocol carefully. |
2. Before experiment, thaw buffer A or/and buffer B completely, invert the bottles a few times and keep them on ice. Place the filter cartridges in collection tubs, and pre-chill on ice. Pre-chill PBS on ice.
3. For IP, dissolve the extracted plasma membrane in PBS containing 0.5% Triton-X 100. Then do IP assay.
|Storage Instruction||Store Buffer A and Buffer B at -20°C, and the rest of the kit at room temperature |
|Notes||For In vitro laboratory use only. Not for any clinical, therapeutic, or diagnostic use in humans or animals. Not for animal or human consumption.|