• We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
• We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
• Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit card number, security codes, and service history;
• Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our products, services or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
• You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
• We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
• Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
• Provide the products and services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
• Communicate with you regarding product updates, offers, and promotions;
• Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
• Address network integrity and security issues.
Cookies are very small text files saved to your computer that are used to track user navigation around a website. Cookies enable us to identify you or the device you are on when you have logged in.
We do not sell the information collected by cookies nor do we disclose information to third parties. When we want to collect personally identifiable information (for things like email sign ups), we will be explicit about this.