gamma Catenin antibody [15F11]
- Host / ClonalityMouse Monoclonal
- Clone Name15F11
- ApplicationsICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- Species reactivityHuman, Dog, Bovine
- GTX11506 ICC/IF Image
- MDCK cells were fixed and permeabilized with 4% paraformaldehyde followed by 0.5% Polyethylene glycol tert-octylphenyl ether. Fixed cells were stained with 1:500 Monoclonal Anti-Plakoglobin (catenin γ) Clone: 15F11 (GTX11506).The antibody was developed using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG, Atto-488 conjugate. Cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue) to stain nuclei.
- GTX11506 WB Image
- Cell line lysates were separated on SDS-PAGE and probed with 1:500 Monoclonal Anti-Plakoglobin (catenin γ) Clone: 15F11 (GTX11506). The antibody was developed using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Peroxidase and a chemiluminescent substrate.