To one ml of buffer (reagent B), add 2-4 drops of concentrated enzyme (reagent E) in a test tube, mix well. This ready-to-use reagent is good for 2-3 hours.
1. Deparafinize FFPE tissue section is carried out as outlined in your protocol. Hydrate tissue with PBS.
2. Remove buffer, add 2-4 drops of ready-to use enzyme solution to cover the tissue section.
3. Incubate at 37ºC for 5-10 minutes or 10-15 minutes at room temperature, (the time required for optimum digestion of FFPE tissue section will vary with the extent of fixation, generally approx. 5-15 minutes are sufficient at the above temperatures. In some cases it may require more time).
4. Discard trypsin reagent, wash 3-5 times with buffer.
5. The tissue sections are ready for further IHC protocol.